Numerology Analysis of Daniel Day Lewi
In this article, I am sharing my article – Numerology Analysis of Daniel Day Lewis. Daniel Day Lewis is born on 29/04/1957 and won Best Actor Oscars Award thrice.
Daniel Day Lewis – The Tsar of extraordinary acting artistry
One of the most acclaimed actors of his generation, Day-Lewis is the only performer to ever win three best actor Oscars. Daniel got honoured for the title role in Steven Spielberg’s “Lincoln,” for his turn as a rapacious oil man in “There Will Be Blood,” . He received award for his performance as writer and artist Christy Brown in “My Left Foot.” Daniel Day Lewis also earned two other Academy Award nominations for “Gangs of New York” and “In the Name of the Father.”
Day-Lewis has been praised for his shape-shifting acting and versatility. He is known for going to extreme lengths for his performances, frequently remaining in character off-screen. Lewis has also starred in musicals “Nine”, adventure epics “The Last of the Mohicans”, and period dramas “The Age of Innocence”. The method master once learned Czech to play a philandering doctor in “The Unbearable Lightness of Being,” listened to Eminem records to channel rage in “Gangs of New York,”. He confined himself to a wheelchair for “My Left Foot” to play Brown, who had cerebral palsy.
Numerology Analsis of Daniel Day Lewis
Below is my Numerology Analysis of Daniel Day Lewis. Let’s see what makes him like that let us find out with discipline of numbers . . .
Daniel Day Lewis is born on April 29, 1957. His fate number 11/2 and destiny number 1 (2+9+0+4+1+9+5+7) native.
Fate Number 11/2 of Daniel Day Lewis
- 29(11) – it is a very influential birthday.
- Above numbers makes one moody and drawn to activities which brings in contact with people.
- There is fire and latent in personality. But its difficult to live with and understand as one is self-willed and erratic.
- One has many aficionados, is competent of great love but yearn for social gratitude & courtesy. With that native will achieve stupendous success, will achieve much if one does not seek fame and success as excess ambition can lead to untimely fall or death.
- The innate magnetism of this birthdate makes the air hum. It is something intangible which is put across and it quivers and twangs like a sitar or an arrow.
Destiny Number of Daniel Day Lewis
Daniel Day Lewis unreduced destiny number adds to 55; 5+5 = 1
- No 1 is upright destiny number promising the triumph of long-term ambitions.
- 1 Number is known for powers of leadership, strong will, sovereign mind and initiative.
- 55 its symbol is sword. It is a victorious number. A spearhead; dominating; frequently follows religion or ethical lines. One is honest and has a keen brain. A pioneer in bringing light to others with inspiration and enthusiasm. This is an imperative and enraptured number.
Numeroscope of Daniel Day Lewis
Daniel Day Lewis numero-scope has all positive arrow.
- It is being that of fortitude which allows him to set his mind on something and serenity and persistent until one achieves it.
- Arrow of expediency which makes one very practical.
- Due to this one has a worldly approach.
- It also enables one with special skills with hands.
- Arrow of will power indicating a dogged and untiring personality with stout opinions who is efficacious in whatever he undertakes.
- There is arrow of intellect specifying an cerebral and articulate person with a decent memory and a coherent mind.
Kabala Number of Daniel Day Lewis
- Daniel Day Lewis adds to kabala number 43.
- This number 43 is called the death point.
- 43 Number signifies revolution, upheaval, catastrophe and obliteration when it appears in connection with future events.
- But victory can be gained by positive action alike Amitabh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan whose names adds to kabala number 43 too!
- I and E together in his name leads to fast changes by inspiration.
Numerology Analysis of Daniel Day Lewis career and personal life
In the late 1982 (1+9+8+2=20=2) he had his big theatre break when he took over the lead in ANOTHER COUNTRY.
- Day-Lewis gained notice in in an interracial relationship in the film MY BEAUTIFUL LAUNDRETTE.
- Further public notice with A ROOM WITH A VIEW in 1985 .
- Daniel Day Lewis was in his personal year 2 (2+9+4+1+9+8+5) in sync with his fate number.
- In year 1987 (1+9+8+7=25=7), Day-Lewis assumed leading man status by starring in Philip Kaufman’s adaptation of Milan Kundera’s THE UNBEARABLE LIGHTNESS OF BEING. In this he portrayed a Czech surgeon. The film garnered high praise from critics. The American Film Institute lists it as one of the top 100 love stories in American Cinema.
- Day-Lewis threw his personal version of method acting into full throttle in 1989. That time he was in his personal year 6 (2+9+4+1+9+8+9) signifying recognition in an artistic vocation. Also he was in his 33rd (6) so it all got sync.
- With his performance as Christy Brown in Jim Sheridan’s MY LEFT FOOT adding to #51.
- The royal star of the waterman & very potent vibration. It was promising advancement in any undertaking, garnered him numerous awards, including the Academy Award for Best Actor.
Role of Numbers in Daniel Day Lewis career and personal life
Daniel Day Lewis returned to work with Jim Sheridan’s critically successful.
- 7 Academy Award nominated film IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER in 1993.
- At that time Daniel Day Lewis was in personal year 1 (2+9+4+1+9+9+3) in sync with his destiny number.
- The film earned him his second Academy Award nomination.
- His third BAFTA nomination, and his second Golden Globe nomination.
- He also starred in Martin Scorsese’s critical success film THE AGE OF INNOCENCE in the same year.
Come back of Daniel Day Lewis
After a five-year absence from filming, Day-Lewis returned to act in the multiple Academy Award-nominated film GANGS OF NEW YORK in 2002.
Scorsese directed this movie.
- At that time Daniel Day Lewis personal year – 1 (2+9+4+2+0+0+2). His performance earned him his third Academy Award nomination.
- Daniel also won BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- In 2007, Day-Lewis starred in director Paul Thomas Anderson’s THERE WILL BE BLOOD adding to #64. It is a very powerful number and in sync with his destiny number. Day-Lewis received the Academy Award for Best Actor and a variety of film critics’ circle awards for the role.
- Year 2012, Day-Lewis played Abraham Lincoln (adding to kabala number 43 alike his name). In Steven Spielberg’s film LINCOLN adding to #27, a very promising number.
- Lincoln received widespread critical acclaim, much of it directed to Day-Lewis’ performance. At that time Daniel Day Lewis was in his 56th (5+6=11) year. It was his personal year 2 (2+9+4+2+0+1+2). It also became a commercial success, grossing over $275 million worldwide.
- Day-Lewis became the first three-time recipient of the Best Actor Oscar for his role in Lincoln including other esteemed awards and accolades.
- In 2014 (2+0+1+4=7), Day-Lewis received a knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II for services to drama.
Link of Numbers of Daniel Day Lewis with Actor Dilip Kumar & Amitabh Bachchan
Amazingly, Daniel shares his numbers with iconic figures of Indian Cinema Dilip Kumar.
- Dilip Kumar is born on December 11, 1922. A fate number 11/2 and destiny number 1 (1+1+1+2+1+9+2+2).
- Amitabh Bachchan is born on October 11, 1942.
- A fate number 11/2 and destiny number 1 (1+1+1+0+1+9+4+2). They carry vibration of master number 11. Their destiny number adds to kabala number 10; represented as wheel of fortune in Tarot.
Later Life of Daniel Day Lewis
But then the 60-year-old star, whose career spanned four decades, announced sequestration. It is certainly possible to give a highly nuanced performance without altering the basic DNA of your personality. There are plenty of inspired actors, from Denzel Washington to Ryan Gosling to Jennifer Lawrence to Jonah Hill, who regularly do just that. They are working in the tradition of vintage Hollywood, where stars like Hepburn and Tracy and Bogart and Bergman did not tend to vary themselves all that much. That is fine: What they did — who they were — was magical.
But Daniel Day-Lewis incarnates something else. For 30 years, he has swung for the fences.
- Daniel Day Lewis did not just want to show up in a movie as some version of himself.
- He wanted to transcend himself — to literally make acting into an out-of-body experience.
The question going forward is not whether Day-Lewis is really retiring. It is whether the spirit of transformation that he represents has come to seem like a mountain that actors no longer need, or even want, to climb.