Numerology Analysis of Charlie Chaplin – The Comic Capper
a quintessence of perpetual jesting
Charlie Chaplin an English comic actor, filmmaker and composer who rose to fame in silent era. He became a worldwide icon through his screen persona ‘The Tramp’. Charlie Chaplin is considered one of the most imperative figures in the history of film industry. The endearing figure of his Little Tramp is instantly recognizable around the globe and brings laughter to millions. . .
Numerology Analysis of Charlie Chaplin
Let’s read what numbers predict about Charlie Chaplin. Here is my numerology analysis of Charlie Chaplin who is born on April 16, 1889. A fate number 7 (1+6) and destiny number 1 (1+6+4+1+8+8+9) native.
Fate No 7 of Charlie Chaplin
Number 7 influenced by Neptune. Let’s read about fate number 7 below:
- It makes one extremely independent, possessing a strong reasoning mind and analytical.
- Achieve remarkable success in creative fields, have unusual experiences and strong intuitions.
- Magnetic and charming nature makes them popular.
- Love of change makes one travel extensively to far-off lands, which is gainful.
- Have original ideas and are kind-hearted, romantic and emotional also restless.
Destiny No 7 of Charlie Chaplin
Number 1 is ruled by Sun. Let’s read about destiny number 1 below:
- 1 as a destiny number promises the achievement of long-term ambitions.
- One is known for powers of leadership, strong will, sovereign mind and initiative.
- Usually, people with destiny number are idealistic, helpful, and invite attention.
- Natives are forced to take responsibility for their own life and actions, despite encountering manifold problems along the way.
Kabala Number of Charlie Chaplin
Charlie Chaplin adds to kabala number 46.
- This Number is associated with fortunate friendship and love.
- Have high ideals and successful professional life but ambition must be checked to ensure steady progress.
- This number 46 is associated with great inventors and idealists.
Numeroscope of Charlie Chaplin
Let us scrutinize how numbers 1, 7 and 2 (2 and 7 complement each other) made him iconic figure in the world. . .
- At the age of 19 (1+9=10; 1+0=1), he was signed to the prestigious Fred Karno Company which took him to America.
- Chaplin was scouted for the film industry. He made his first appearance in Keystone Studio’s MAKING A LIVING in his 25th (2+5=7) year. It got released on February 2, 1914. Sum total of date adds to 1 (2+2+1+9+1+4).
- THE TRAMP debuted to the public in the Keystone Comedy Kid Auto Race at Venice adding to #25 (7) on February 7.
- By 1918 (1+9+1+8=1), he was one of the best-known figures in the world.
- In 1919 (2), Chaplin co-founded the distribution company UNITED ARTISTS adding to #43 (7).
Awards won by Charlie Chaplin
Below is the list of awards won by Charlie Chaplin.
- Charlie Chaplin got awarded honorary Doctors of Letters degree by the University of Oxford and the University of Durham in 1962.
- That time Charlie Chaplin was in his 73rd (1) year.
- He was appointed a Commander of the National Order of the Legion of honour by the French government in 1971. During that time he was in his 82nd (1) year then.
- Chaplin was given a star on the ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’ in 1970. During that year his personal year 1 (1+6+4+1+9+7+0).
- Charlie Chaplin received Honorary Academy Award In year 1972 (1). This he got as part of a renewed appreciation for his work. Charlie got it for the incalculable effect that he made in making motion pictures the art from the century.
- He received a special Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival in 1972 (1).
Charlie Chaplin Award
A lifetime Achievement Award from Lincoln Centre Film Society. in the same year – presented annually to filmmakers as ‘The Chaplin Award’.
Awards won by Charlie Chaplin
- Charlie Chaplin continues to be held in high regard with THE GOLD RUSH adding to #47 (2) in the year 1925. During that time his personal year 1 (1+6+4+1+9+2+5).
- CITYLIGHTS adding to #28 (1) in the year 1931. During that year his personal year 7 (1+6+4+1+9+3+1).
- THE GREAT DICTATOR adding to #55 (1) in the year 1940. In that year his personal year 7 (1+6+4+1+9+4+0).
- MODERN TIMES in the year 1936 (1). These are often ranked among industry lists of the greatest films of all time.
Numerology Analysis of Personal life of Charlie Chaplin
Charlie Chaplin personal life was numbered too!
- Charlie got married with Mildred Harris. Her date of birth is November 29. A fate number 2, on October 23, 1918. Sum total of date adds to 7 (2+3+1+1+9+1+8). Year adds to 1 (1+9+1+8).
- He got married with Lita Grey who is born on April 15, 1908. A destiny number 1 (1+6+4+1+9+0+8) native in the year 1924 (7).
- Charlie got married with Paulette Goddard who is born on June 3, 1910. A destiny number 2 (3+6+1+9+1+0) in the year 1936 (1).
- Lastly married Oona O’ Neil on June 16. 1+6=7 when he was in his 55th (1) year.
Death of Charlie Chaplin
Chaplin Chaplin left this world on December 25, 1977. 2+5=7 and also sum total of date adds to 7 (2+5+1+2+1+9+7+7) too!